Wedding season is upon us!
It’s time to start your printing for your fall weddings and get those finishing touches squared away for spring weddings and we are here to make every step of the process as easy as possible!
During every consultation we have a few questions that we are always asked:
- When do I order my save the dates?
- Save-the-Dates should go in the mail at least 6 months prior to your wedding. Generally, if you have a lot of family and friends who will be travelling from far away, you’ll want them in the mail even sooner so they have time to make arrangements. Are you having a September or October wedding? Time is running out to get your save-the-dates!
- When do I order my invitations?
- Traditionally, your invitations should be in the mail 6-8 weeks before your wedding with an RSVP return date of about one month before. This gives your guests enough time to finalize arrangements and gives you time to notify your caterer of the approximate amount of people.
- When do I order my programs?
- Programs are one of those final touches that are all too easy to let get pushed back to the last minute. Isn’t that crazy that the most important part of your wedding day, the ceremony, is one of the last things to be totally finalized?
- How long after ordering, will my order be ready for pickup?